Sunday 10 March 2013

List of Best and top paid url shorteners | highest paying link shrinkers

Are you looking for top best paid url shorteners? Well, if highest paying link shrinkers is what you are looking for then welcome to my to lens for you are in the right place.

As you may know, I have been doing a lot of research lately trying to fish out the best and top paid legitimate url shorteners online. I have been using some for the past 3 year so I have seen some which claimed to be the top best paid url shortener but turned out to be scam. Although it was very difficult to find but I think I have finally found some of the legitimate and top paid ones I have been looking for. They are best paying and most legit link shrinkers you will ever find online.

linkbucks
Linkbuck is currently the best paid url shortener online. It is a link shrinker site that can earn you top and huge money per day. With the few months I spent with linkbuck I have started making at least $40 per day consistently on YouTube and my blog. The nice thing about linkbuck is that you are allowed to post your link on adult websites etc. They are also the most legitimate url shortener online for the past 12 years. You can earn through pay per click and pay per download. And their Minimum payout is $5.00, you can withdraw your money immediately through paypal, liberty reserve, payoneer and payza.


Adfly is the second best and top paid url shorteners online currently online. Adfly was slightly toppled as the highest paying link shrinker by linkbuck because of the huge earning opportunities on linkbuc. On adfly you can only earn with pay per click and referral and they do not accept or allow you to post your short url on adult website unlike linkbuc. However, adfly slightly pays better than linkbuc in pay per click. I make at least $33 per day on YouTube and my second blog. Adfly has been online for the past 8 years and the minimum payout is $5.00, you can withdraw you money immediately through paypal and alertpay(payza).

adfa.st is another top paid url shortener but they are new and I just started with them so I don't know if they will turn scam just like adfoc.us or not. I will keep you posted when I get paid by them. For now they are paying. Their minimum payout is $5.00 through paypal and alertpay.

<>adtwixt is also among the claimed to be best paid url shorteners. Ii have heard they pay their members however am not sure and have not been paid by them since I just started. They pay once per month

Ysear.ch is a new url shortener. They pay high and I have been paid once by them though I started newly however is seems like they are legitimate but I can't guarantee you if they will sustain that or not. They pay through paypal and their minimum payout out is $5 monthly.

Adfoc.us claims to be the best paying url shortener. They have been online for the past one and half years. But they turned out to be scam url shortener. They smartly pay you for the first time to gain your trust but later scam you off your hard earn money. They are the most stupid scam websites I have ever seen online, they started scamming people after successfully making a little reputation as the best paying url shortener. I will advise you to stay clear from them. For now they are the best top paid url shorteners online.

However, I will be advisable to choose only linkbuc and adfly for now since they have paid me several times for the past 3 years. I will keep you updated on my next discoveries.

4 comments:

  1. If you are interested in generating cash from your visitors via popup advertisments - you should run with one of the biggest networks - PopCash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE LOOKING FOR LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
    RECEIVE MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    JOIN AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an exciting new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Major companies are paying average people for simply giving their opinions!

    You can get anywhere up to $5 - $75 per each survey!

    This is available to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. short url link

    ReplyDelete