Sunday 10 March 2013

Paid short url | paid url shorteners that earn you $200 per day

If paid short url and paid url shorteners are what you are looking for then you are in the right place.They are not just paid url sites but also legit and most popular paid url shorteners where you can make money without fear of been scam. The below listed paid url shorteners have been online for the past 12 years with almost 1 million active members each.

Although there are several other paid url shorteners apart from these ones however 99% of them are scam. I have spent almost three years with paid url shorteners and believe me most of them are scam and they don't last for 6 months. I was scammed several times by these sites until I found these two which have been online for over 12 years now and still paying me consistently.

Which url shorteners am I talking about?

Linkbuc and adfly.

Paid short url
linkbuck is a paid url shortener where you can shorten your url and make money with it. Linkbuc has several ways you can earn money online such as short url, content locker url and referral program. They accept adult websites and pay via paypal and alertpay. The minimum payout is $5.00, immediate withdrawal. Average earner on linkbuc make $68 per day.


Adfly is another paid url shortener online. Adfly has two ways you can make money with them such as short url and referral program. They slightly pay higher than linkbuc on short url but linkbuc has more earnings potentials than them. The payment is paypal and alertpay. And the minimum payout is $5.00, immediate withdrawal. Average earner makes $50 per day

If you want to make more than $200 per day online like I do, then I suggest you join the two paid url shorteners.

3 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make cash from your websites by running popup advertisments?
    In case you do, have you tried using PopAds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that that you can make money by locking premium areas of your blog / website?
    All you need to do is to join AdWorkMedia and embed their content locking plug-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just received a cheque for over $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself getting paid $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete